- Preventative guidance on health
- Assurance of confidentiality
- Experts to improve your working conditions
- Record of your professional life
- An observation on occupational health
An observation on occupational health
Data from medical consultations and from the study of workplace risks, recorded over many years, make up a bank of indicators that can be used for statistical purposes to monitor the health of employees in the Principality.
Comparative studies by industry sector can be carried out by occupational physicians. They represent occupational health issues and help to monitor the effects of specific preventive actions taken to improve them, in the form of data obtained anonymously to maintain medical confidentiality.